The rapidly growing cryptocurrency market is now in need, and demand for more cryptocurrencies might also be in search of new and elevated digital currency trading platforms. Let us have an overview of the same in the following review.
Introduction to Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital currency established in 2009 by a mysterious entity named Satoshi Nakamoto. In today’s modern world, Bitcoin can be treated as and inevitably is an investment option like other financial assets. Like precious metals, Bitcoin also has an exchange value on the exchange platform. Like the yellow metal, Bitcoin also has properties of appreciating its importance to be considered trading competitors. Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new form of money.
Bitcoin works on blockchain technology; and hence, buying, selling, or payments are cryptographically legitimized and processed via a network of computers with equal rights and system, which is again specifically a blockchain network system. Therefore, unlike in the traditional banking system, no central clearing of money movements is necessary for trading with this digital currency – Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin’s currency network has come to take over and even outline the cryptocurrency ecosystem, procreating a legion of altcoin followers and representing for many users an alternative for government’s fiat currencies like the U.S. dollar, Pounds or Euro and even as an alternate option for pure commodity currencies or investment instruments such as gold or silver. As per the price index, per bitcoin, i.e., One Bitcoin, is equal to approximately $16,000 to $17,000.
Benefits of buying Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is autonomous, i.e., and Bitcoin permits its users more independence or self-governance over their own money than the fiat currencies.
- It is one of the major cryptocurrencies in the digital currency space.
- Bitcoin is one of the most likely to see mainstream adoption on a large scale in the coming future.
- Bitcoin currency buying or trading is a kind of discrete purchase, i.e., the trading activity is not easily traceable by everybody.
- Bitcoin trading is a virtuously peer-to-peer cryptocurrency system that allows its users to process transactions through digital units of exchange under the name of Bitcoin (BTC).
- Unlike in fiat money transactions, in Bitcoin trading, no banking fees are charged to the traders.
- Trading in Bitcoin also levies on users with very Low Transaction Fees for International or cross border payments.
- Bitcoin is very mobile and accessible in its blockchain network system.
Introduction of Coinitix
Coinitix is one of the most technologically advanced, secured at the same time exchange platforms for bitcoins traders. Coinitix is an innovative web-based traders’ platform. It provides a streamlined registration and verification process for Bitcoin purchases.
Coinitix is a fully licensed platform, i.e., governed by the laws of Estonia. It has a virtual currency service license from the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Estonia, under the Estonia Registry Code laws. It is one of the platforms where one can buy bitcoin with their credit cards.
The role of Coinitix in emerging Bitcoin adoption
- The Coinitix platform’s most crucial forte is dedicatedly providing its users with a unique bitcoin adoptive environment.
- Coinitix facilitates its assistance in eliminating the technical difficulties.
- Coinitix also operates as a cryptocurrency wallet to store the bitcoins with expert protection from start to end and several data encryption layers.
- All the bitcoin buying activities are covered and secured under a robust protection system.
- Coinitix, with its competitive features and technology, providers the bitcoin adapters with a competitive trading source.
Coinitix.com is a platform that facilitates the trading of cryptocurrencies. It instrumentally bridges the gap between fiat and cryptocurrencies by making it possible for its users to buy Bitcoins using credit cards on its platform. Thus, implicitly, and constructively it supports the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Furthermore, over and above all this, due to its flexible and user-friendly characteristics, it has gained increased popularity in the market as a trading platform.